Bring Your Appetite, Dancing Shoes & Friends for a Fun Event for Kids and Adults!
- DATE: Saturday, April 28, 2018
- TIME: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- LOCATION: W. Merchant Street from Virginia Avenue to W. Atlantic Avenue
- Live Music
- Local Food Vendors
- Kids Games & Activities
- Craft Vendors
- Beer Garden
There is no fee to attend Audubon Day. There is a cost to purchase food/drink from our local restaurants or a beer/sangria in the beer garden or play kids games, etc. And, attendees can check out the vendors selling their products and visit the local organizations that will have tables there and listen to the various live music that will be playing all day.
CRAFT VENDORS WANTED
We are currently accepting applications for craft vendors. The registration form and permit are available at the Treehouse Coffee Shop (on W. Merchant St.) and Audubon Borough Hall (on W. Nicholson Rd.)
LOCATION: Vendor stalls will be on W. Merchant Street
TIME: 3:00pm - 9:00pm
- Set-up begins at 1:00pm
- Vendors must be ready by 2:30pm and must be staffed at all times
- Vendors are required to stay until 7:00pm
- Audubon Residents - $25.00
- Non-Audubon Residents - $40.00
- Audubon Businesses (with physical locations) and Non-Profit Organizations in town are not required to obtain vendor permits. HOWEVER, they are required to register their organization's participation with Danielle Ingves at (856) 547-0710 or e-mail her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Contact Danielle Ingves at (856) 547-0710 / email@example.com.